domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2009

Monetizing Flash Games

This blog is part a re-run of the classic experiment, “Monetizing Flash Games”, from Emanuele Feronato.

On the paragraphs below I will include some information about my programming past so you can have an idea about who is running this experiment.

//ABOUT THE EXPERIMENT

This blog is coming quite late in the experiment equation, that was because I didn’t knew google offered a free blog hosting service.

Here is what happened so far:

I’ve read a lot about as3 and compiled a game, Star Survival, added mochi ads, published on new grounds. It got a 2.6 score, so I reviewed my concept and released it again, this time it got 3.5. According to Emanuele’s blog, that score should be enough to make some money out of the game.

Since a lot of the stuff I read said that sponsoring pays more than Mochi, the game is currently available at FlashGameLicence.com. I did improve the gameplay a lot hoping it would get a nice sponsorship, as soon I have any update I will post again.

Now the part every one was waiting for:

//TOTAL MONEY MADE

AdSense (from this page): $ 0,00.

MochiAds:

• Impressions:15,291
• Earnings:$2.83
• eCPM: $0.18
Game Jacket:

• Total Game Impressions 98
• Total Advert Impressions 80
• Total Revenue US$0.04
• eCPM: $0,50

Next time I will add mochi later and start distributing with Game Jacket, their eCPM is way better.

Look forward to my next update, maybe I will get to 3 USDs ^^

Um comentário:

  1. Looking for better conditions of monetization? You can find it at http://mgcash.com

    ResponderExcluir