terça-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2009

Planets falure

Well, I did release it with game jacket, witch gave me a gray screen of death….

I will fix that bug (trade to mochi ads) and change the title, since the game got a review saying that I was ripping my own game of (lol).

For most people the game did run well, but since I got the gray screen two times I asked for a blam on newgrounds, but was too late =p

Lesson learnt: Mochi is better! Game Jacket ruins the game.

I’m also making a Mario “escape” puzzle, using the river cross rules, I’m sure I saw that puzzle before, but since a Japanese flash game made me remember it I must give it credit.
Here is a link to the Japanese version:
http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

Hope my version is ready soon, and that the next release of planets goes better.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário